Friday, August 20, 2010

Where to look for to sell custom build computers?

I am a computer builder.



I want to build computers at customer's request.



I will be able to custom build a computer for any customer.



Please let me know where I can find such jobs?!



Where to look for to sell custom build computers?internet security software



Build your computers and advertise for FREE!!! in your local newspaper with a contact number...just have in the ad what you are offering and list your price. My friend does the same thing and it has worked very well for him. Hope this helps!!



Where to look for to sell custom build computers?moto guzzi



I would start a web site like i am doing, check mine out.



https://mikeh0303.fortunecity.com



I will be getting a domain name and hosting the website myself after I get it all done.



You should also start a small store and post some adds around your town.
I would try to run some free ads in www.craigslist.org . Also try running small ads in local newspapers.



http://www.9dollarsolution.com/?hub=1346...

No comments:

Post a Comment