Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I know Alienware computers are built for gaming...?

So are there any computers, (laptops preferably), that are made only for music lovers?



I know Alienware computers are built for gaming...?agv



I could build you one. Just tell me your budget and i will get you a big hard drive. Note though, I do have a laptop, 17'', with 4 speakers and a sub on it, but it costs about $2000 including shipping.



So message me with your requirements and ill give you a price, and my price is always better than the competition, and it will be just for you, for music!



I know Alienware computers are built for gaming...?antivirus software



Toshiba Quosmio ... Built for Multimedia ..
You'll want to look into I-Books. Being a PC user, it pains me to say this, but Macintosh definitely is much better for media in general. Video editing, music, graphic design, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment