Wednesday, August 18, 2010

'Word' programme on computers?

I know this will sound completely stupid, but I don't know a great deal about computers. On Excel, you can have 'Tabs' on the bottom of your page which you can label etc. Can you have Tabs on a word document, if so, how can I do this?



'Word' programme on computers?virus removal



No. Those tabs on Excel represent the names of separate worksheet pages. Word has no such concept.



Sorry.



'Word' programme on computers?anti virus protection



Not that I know of, but you can use a Table of Contents or bookmark different sections of a document.



In Word, click on the Help Tab to learn more.
Wow. Now you're making ME feel dumb! I don't how or if that can be done but it sounds like a terrific idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment