Friday, August 20, 2010

Is anybody out there good with Computers?I need detail in the answer though...?

Hey you guys if you have a macintosh computer that has Osx do you know how to make the folders that are on the computers into pictures? I was on google and saw some really cool folders that people had put pictures on and I was wondering if one of you knew how to do that I would like to put a picture of Prince on my folder. Thanks answer this and I will make one of your answers a best answer thank you again. Oh and if you could provide details in your answer that would be much appreciated.



Is anybody out there good with Computers?I need detail in the answer though...?nortan antivirus



every file has an image associated with it! if you get info on any file



select the current icon and paste a new picture on it... it now has that image.



a folder can be any color or have any image as a background! show view options on that folder and give it it's own image background!



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...



Rock on!



Is anybody out there good with Computers?I need detail in the answer though...?nortonantivirus



There is a program called Folder magic you can get it at



www.support@thundercloud.net for like $12.00 - $14.00 with it you can change the color of your folders or turn them into pictures.



I have it and love it. Also they have and great home page %26 tips and tricks and games on their site. And they will also send them to your



e-mail address.
Most folders will show pictures, of the contents.



IF the contents contain JUST ONE PICTURE (the rest are documents, music, whatever), you should end up with that image on the folder.
Wait a minute...I heard that people got Apple's because they were so easy and intuitive.



Hmmmm



  • howtomovethingswithyourmind
  • ears pierced without parent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment