Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to learn more about computer's because I want a proffesion in computers. What are some t

I just want to know some things I need to know if I want a proffesion in computers. Thanks!



I want to learn more about computer's because I want a proffesion in computers. What are some things to know?norton



A profession in computers could mean a lot of things.



-programming



-tech support



-computer design



-etc.



Do you have any specific ideas of what interests you?



If you want to learn to program Ruby is a great language to start with:



http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/



They have an online tutorial and it's free to download. It's a simple but very useful language.



I want to learn more about computer's because I want a proffesion in computers. What are some things to know?spyware remover



Go to college and get your degree. So much is changing and you have MANY options from Tech support to programming to engineering....................the sky is the limit and IT is expanding fast!
Go to a good college or technical school.

No comments:

Post a Comment