Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you use a virus protection software on two different computers?

I recently bought a virus protection program for my computer. I am about to buy my son a new computer, (both dell's) can I use my virus software on both computers without having to pay for it twice? (pay another annual fee). Or does it go by individual computers?



Can you use a virus protection software on two different computers?download



It depends on the company most will along a few different computers. If they don not allow multiple computers than download ''AVG Antivirus'' it's free and many people use.



Can you use a virus protection software on two different computers?hijackthis



By individual Computers, some companies sell their software with like 3 computers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment