Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can ';The Sims'; for Windows PC be installed on multiple computers?

I am wondering if ''The Sims'' can be installed on multiple computers. My current version is ''Double Deluxe'', but I also have ''Unleashed'' and the Vacation and Dance Party bonus packs.



I had installed ''The Sims'' on an XP computer, which is now fairly old and slow. So I was wondering if I could install it on another, newer computer, or if I could uninstall it on the old one and re-install it on the newer computer.



Thanks for your help. Please let me know if you need anymore details.



Can ''The Sims'' for Windows PC be installed on multiple computers?free anti virus



The game will tell you if it allows multiple liscenses. However, let me tell you that it really doesnt matter because the computer just needs the serial key to work. So, it will work fine even if it doesnt support multiple liscenses. Your computer doesnt know that it is installed on another computer.



Can ''The Sims'' for Windows PC be installed on multiple computers?internet security software



yes they can

No comments:

Post a Comment