Sunday, August 15, 2010

How do I transfer my Internet Favorites from 2 home computers to my work computer?

This is probably a simple solution to a simple question, but so far I haven't found an answer. I have two home computers-a laptop and a desktop-that have different Internet Favorite bookmarks. How can I transfer those bookmarks from both computers to my work computer?



How do I transfer my Internet Favorites from 2 home computers to my work computer?free antivirus



IE6:



File%26gt;Import/Export%26gt;Export favorites



Firefox:



Bookmarks%26gt;Organize Bookmarks%26gt;



select File then select export



How do I transfer my Internet Favorites from 2 home computers to my work computer?internet



If you are running Windows XP on both PCs and using IE... just copy the C:\Documents and Settings\(your profile name)\Favorites folder on a USB drive. Move the USB drive to your other computer and do the same. Take the drive to work and copy it to the same location on your work computer.
If u have any version of Internet Explorer on your computers, follow the information from this link:



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211089



If u have Mozilla Firefox click on bookmarks%26gt;Organize bookmarks then copy and past the ones you want into a new folder that you can transfer to the one at work

No comments:

Post a Comment