Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im trying to hook up my computers for gaming.?

I have 3 computers that are fulling working but the problem is, I want to be able to network my pc's so that i can use there video cards and ram and all the other good stuff, you know 3 computers doing the work as one, is there a way i can do that and use only one monitor?



Im trying to hook up my computers for gaming.?suzuki



Networking your computers will not accomplish this. Of course, unless all three are identical, you couldn't accomplish this anyway. To be honest, I don't think this is possible even if everything was the same... The game/program will look to the LOCAL machine for it's hardware (video, ram, etc). Drives are a slightly different issue because you could share drives with networking.



The closest you could come would be to run remote desktops or virtual machines on the computers, and then you are not actually doing what you want anyway.



There are programs that will let you use the computing power of networked processors, but there no games that I am aware of that support this (someone correct me if I am wrong)....



Im trying to hook up my computers for gaming.?virus



Unfortunately, no. There's ways to network the computers together to play multiplayer games or even to share a printer, even a drive. RAM is motherboard specific. You can install multiple video cards but even that can lead to headaches.



It's like trying to put a turbo on a turbo, if you see my meaning.
that can get very complicated. i would suggest u take out the ram etc from two of the computer and add it to 1 to make it the best. this may ruin the other 1ns but the one left with be amazing for gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment