Friday, August 20, 2010

How many TVs/computers their is in your house?

i have two tvs oe in my room and in liveing room and i have two computers one in my parents room and one in the liveing room



How many TVs/computers their is in your house?computer security



two and two



How many TVs/computers their is in your house?free spyware remobal



3 tv's



living room, bedroom, and computer room.



2 desktop computers, 1 laptop, and a huge server that I have been putting together from spare parts.
3 tv's, one computer, and one laptop
6 tvs.



my room



my sisters room



my parents room



my brothers room



the living room



and the kitchen



3 computers and a laptop



my computer, my laptop



my parents computer



and the family computer
3 tv's 1 xbox 360 1 computer
3 TV's %26 1 computer.
1-Computer



4-TVs
2 computers



3 laptops



6 televisions
one of each, and at times think i have one to many
I have 2 TVs one in the den and one in the bedroom. I have 2 computers a laptop that's in whatever room I'm in and a desktop that my husband has set up in the garage for him.
3 tv's and 4 computers.
i have 3 computers and 7 phones and 3 tvs
1 computer-family computer

No comments:

Post a Comment